If you saved your geraniums, now is the time to start cutting. This week we will be showing you how to do this.
For now, here is what you will need to get ready:
- Find and clean the pots you will be using.
- You will need a good bloom starter (fertilizer) as small as 5/6/5 or as big as 10/60/10.
- A good rooting hormone. (This promotes root growth and is very necessary in our climate.)
- Soil - if it is outside, bring it in and let it thaw.
- Seedling starter with compost in it is a really nice mix for a brand new root system.